- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled and chopped
- juice 1 lime
- small pack coriander, chopped
- 8 soft corn tortillas
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 150g pot natural yogurt
- 480g jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Drain the chickpeas and put in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, cumin and paprika. Stir the chickpeas well to coat, then spread them onto a large baking tray and roast for 20-25 mins or until starting to crisp – give the tray a shake halfway through cooking to ensure they roast evenly. Remove from the oven and season to taste.
- Toss the chopped avocados with the lime juice and chopped coriander, then set aside until serving. Warm the tortillas following pack instructions, then pile in the avocado, lettuce, yogurt, peppers and toasted chickpeas at the table.