- 500g new potatoes
- 350g runner beans
- a bunch of spring onions
- 240g tub sun blush or sundries tomatoes, drained
- 200g Cheshire/Lancashire cheese
- a good handful of fresh mint leaves (a 15g supermarket pack is fine), roughly chopped
- 4-5 tbsp honey and mustard dressing
- Slice the potatoes and cook them in a large pan of salted boiling water for 7 minutes. While they’re cooking, trim and diagonally slice the runner beans and chop the spring onions. Add the beans to the pan and cook for a further 7-9 minutes, until the potatoes and beans are just tender.
- Drain the veg and run under cold water to halt the cooking. Shake the colander to get rid of as much water as possible, then tip into a large bowl. Add the onions and tomatoes, crumble in the cheese and mix well.
- Add most of the mint and dressing and toss everything lightly together. Tip into a serving dish, drizzle with a little more dressing and scatter over the rest of the mint.