- bag green salad leaves, such as rocket and mizuna
- 175g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4-5 roasted red peppers from a jar, cut into strips
- 8-12 slices cooked roast beef, depending on thickness
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped if large
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Scatter the salad leaves, tomatoes and red peppers over a serving platter, then arrange the beef slices on top.
- Put all the dressing ingredients into a small bowl with some salt and pepper, then whisk vigorously with a fork until thickened. Drizzle over the beef and salad and serve.
Pingback: Sea Breeze Salad | RecipeReminiscing