- 200 g pack spicy cooked chicken fillets (we used Wait-rose sweet chili mini fillets)
- 250 g leftover cooked rice, or a 250 g pouch pre-cooked rice
- ⅓ cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 20 g pack mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 150 ml pot low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tsp clear honey
- pinch chili powder
- Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces and mix with the rice, cucumber and carrots.
- Mix half the mint with the yogurt, honey, chili powder, and seasoning. Stir into the rice and sprinkle with the remaining mint.