- about 1 kg butternut squash, cut into chunks
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 tbsp Korma paste
- small pack coriander, stalks and leaves chopped but separated
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1.2l vegetable stock
- ½ x 400g can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 reduced-fat naan bread
- 2 tsp garlic-flavored oil
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the veg with 2 tbsp curry paste and the coriander stalks, then season. Divide between 2 trays lined with baking parchment and roast for 20 mins. Turn the veg, then swap the trays around in the oven and cook for a further 15 mins.
- Heat the rest of the curry paste with a splash of water, add the onion and cook until soft. Add the roasted veg and stock, and simmer until the veg is tender. Add the coriander leaves and blitz with a hand blender. Return to the heat, add the coconut milk and warm through.
- Brush the naan breads with garlic oil, sprinkle with seeds and bake for 3 mins. Serve alongside the soup.