- 4 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- zest 1 lime and 2 tbsp juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, separated into leaves
- 2 carrots, cut into thin batons
- 10 radishes, sliced
- 4 spring onions, cut on the diagonal
- handful roughly chopped coriander
- Mix the chilli sauce with the lime zest and juice, and fish sauce to make the dressing.
- Arrange the lettuce in a large salad bowl. Toss all the remaining ingredients with the dressing just before you are ready to eat, to keep everything crisp and fresh, then add to the lettuce.