- 4 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- zest 1 lime and 2 tbsp juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, separated into leaves
- 2 carrots, cut into thin batons
- 10 radishes, sliced
- 4 spring onions, cut on the diagonal
- handful roughly chopped coriander
- Mix the chilli sauce with the lime zest and juice, and fish sauce to make the dressing.
- Arrange the lettuce in a large salad bowl. Toss all the remaining ingredients with the dressing just before you are ready to eat, to keep everything crisp and fresh, then add to the lettuce.
This looks fresh and delicious! 🙂