- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- juice 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 romaine lettuces leaves, torn
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally and lay each between two sheets of cling film. Bash with a rolling pin until about 1cm thick.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the chicken and dust with the paprika. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with a little olive oil. Lay on a hot griddle pan or barbecue and cook for 3-4 mins on each side until charred and cooked through.
- Halve the ciabatta horizontally and lay, cut side down, on the pan for 1 min. Mix the crushed garlic and mayonnaise, then spread over the cut side of each ciabatta half. Top with the lettuce and chicken, then season with a little salt and pepper. Cut in half to serve.
Pingback: Nice Chicken Recipes Photos - PearlGator's Cooking Chicken | PearlGator's Cooking Chicken
Nice reading about you
Thanks for visiting my blog. Be in touch. Browse through the category sections, I feel you may find something of your interest.
Oh my goodness…. you’re gonna make me hungry with all this! 😀 Great to find that all I have to do is read and follow directions! 😀
Pingback: Cool Baked Chicken Recipes Images - PearGator's Cooking Chicken | PearGator's Cooking Chicken