- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 600g full-fat cream cheese
- zest 3 oranges – cut out the segments for the decoration
- 3 tbsp milk
- 100g icing sugar
- 150ml double cream
- seeds 1 pomegranate, or 110g tub pomegranate seeds
- Crush the biscuits roughly – either put them in a plastic food bag and crush with a rolling pin, or whizz them in a food processor to chunky crumbs. Transfer to a bowl, mix in the melted butter and tip into a 23cm springform tin. Using your fingers or the back of a spoon, press the biscuit mixture evenly to form the base. Chill until set, about 30 mins.
- Put the soft cheese, zest, milk and icing sugar into a bowl and blend using an electric mixer until smooth. Add the cream and whisk until the mixture is the consistency of thick custard. Pour the filling over the biscuit base and spread evenly. Return to the fridge and chill until set, at least 4 hrs or overnight.
- To serve, top with the orange segments and scatter over the pomegranate seeds.