- 1/4 cup each red wine vinegar and ketchup
- 2 tbs reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp each brown sugar and mustard
- 1/4 tsp each garlic salt and pepper
- 1 ( 1 1/2-lb) boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed
- Combine first 9 ingredients and pour 1/4 cup of this mixture into a large resealable bag. Add meat and seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate for about 2 and a half hours, turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Add a drip pan to the grill and coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for about an hour and a half, turning and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Cut into thin slices and serve hot.