Turkey chilli & rice tacos
- 2 tbsp chipotle paste
- 400g pack turkey mince
- 100g long grain rice, rinsed
- 420g can kidney beans in water, rinsed and drained
- 600ml chicken stock
- 140g frozen sweetcorn, defrosted
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 8 taco shells
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 150ml pot soured cream
- grated cheese and guacamole, to serve
- Heat the paste in a frying pan with a lid. When hot, add the mince and cook until browned, breaking it up well with a fork. Stir in the rice and beans, and mix well, then add the stock.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 mins until the rice is tender, then stir in the sweetcorn and scatter over the coriander. Heat the taco shells following pack instructions, then serve with the mince mixture, lettuce and soured cream. Let everyone build their own dinner, adding grated cheese and guacamole.
for food contract
If anyone would like to order any of the dishes, the lower this number, please contact us. Only Bangladesh.
chef contract number : +8801759515967, +8801670203348