chicken mango & jalapeno salad
- 250g pack cherry tomatoes, sliced or quartered
- 2 tbsp finely chopped jalapeños
- small handful coriander, roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime, plus halves to serve
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, torn into bite-sized shreds
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and diced
- handful tortilla chips, broken up a little
- Put the cherry tomatoes, jalapeños, coriander, lime juice, onion and oil in a large bowl with some seasoning.
- Pop the remaining ingredients, except the tortilla chips, on top of the dressing. Gently mix the salad together to coat.
- Sprinkle the tortilla chips over the top and serve immediately with lime halves.
Pingback: Slimmed Down Chicken Salad | Fearless Food + Fitness
Pingback: Slimmed Down Chicken Salad | Fearless Food & Fitness