Grilled salmon tacos with chipotle lime yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- good pinch of sugar
- 500g salmon fillets
- 200ml fat-free yogurt
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste or hot chilli sauce
- juice 1 lime
- 8 small soft flour tortillas, warmed
- ¼ small green cabbage, finely shredded
- small bunch coriander, picked into sprigs
- few pickled jalapeno chillies, sliced
- lime wedges, to serve
- hot chilli sauce to serve, (optional)
- Rub the garlic salt, paprika, sugar and some seasoning into the flesh of the salmon fillet. Heat grill to high.
- Mix the yogurt, chipotle paste or hot sauce and lime juice together in a bowl with some seasoning, and set aside. Place the salmon on a baking tray lined with foil and grill, skin-side down, for 7-8 mins until cooked through. Remove from the grill and carefully peel off and discard the skin.
- Flake the salmon into large chunks and serve with the warmed tortillas, chipotle yogurt, shredded cabbage, coriander, jalapeños and lime wedges. Add a shake of hot sauce, if you like it spicy.