Smoky BBQ Chicken
- 4 chicken thigh chops (1kg)
- 1 packet Continental® Cook-in-Bag Smoky BBQ Chicken Recipe Base
- 1 medium eggplant, sides trimmed and sliced in four lengthwise (250g)
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 500g broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced.
- Place chicken and eggplant into roasting bag; add Continental Cook-in-Bag Smoky BBQ Chicken Recipe Base.
- Knot bag loosely and shake gently; pierce the top of the bag twice with a fork for steam to escape. Place on a baking tray so each chicken thigh sits on a slice of eggplant, in a single layer.
- Roast in centre of oven for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked. While chicken is cooking, cook rice and broccoli.
- Carefully cut bag open to avoid escaping steam, transfer chicken and eggplant to serving dish and pour over juices to flavour. Serve with rice and broccoli.